Evaluating Your Corporate Compliance Program
Time for a Compliance Program check-up! Whether it’s been a year or more since you last evaluated the effectiveness of your Compliance Program, now is the time to see how your program ranks and put into place a plan to build a better program. Join our presenters as they:
- Discuss the Office of the Inspector General (OIG)’s expectation that health care providers conduct a regular audit of their Compliance Program
- Provide an overview of how the OIG’s Measuring Compliance Program Effectiveness: A Resource Guide and the Department of Justice’s Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs can be used to design an assessment tool
- Demonstrate how to create specific, measurable, and strategic goals to take your Compliance Program to the next level
The on-demand version of this webinar will be available for purchase one week after the conclusion of the live webinar.
- C-Suite: CEOs, COOs, CHRO
- Compliance Officers/ Risk Managers
- In-House Legal Counsel
After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand federal expectations for regular auditing of your Compliance Program
- Design a Compliance Program assessment based on federal guidance documents
- Create activities designed to develop your Compliance Program and document your progress through a Compliance Program Work Plan
Alex Lipovtsev serves as Manager of Compliance and Risk Management Services with the firm's health care practice group. He assists in developing, implementing, and managing the firm's compliance and risk management training and technical assistance services. A former Senior Director of Emergency Management at the Community Health Care Association of New York State, he is also a licensed clinical social worker. [Full Bio]
Dianne Pledgie serves as Partner and Compliance Counsel with the firm’s health care practice group, Dianne advises health centers on implementing effective compliance programs and on addressing top compliance risk areas. Dianne counsels health centers and other organizations on developing compliance programs that include the OIG’s seven elements, respond to identified compliance risk areas, and reflect the organization’s culture. Dianne also advises health centers and other organizations on patient privacy and confidentiality, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule and 42 CFR Part 2. She has experience responding to privacy and security incidents, including determining whether there has been a breach, notifying patients and the government, and creating corrective action plans. [Full Bio]
Participants can earn up to 1.20 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications upon completion of all course requirements.
ATTENDEE REQUIREMENTS FOR CPE CREDIT
If you purchase CPE credit for this webinar you must satisfy the following conditions in order to receive your certificate:
- Answer at least 3 of the 5 polling questions during the webinar
- Complete the evaluation survey after the conclusion of the webinar or in the follow-up email
Upon completion of these requirements, FTLF will email you your CPE Certificate within two (2) weeks.
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Audience: C-Suite: CEOs, COOs, CHRO, Compliance Officers/ Risk Managers , In-House Legal Counsel
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: All
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Attendance Requirements: In order to be awarded the full credits, you must respond to three (3) out of five (5) polling questions.
Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.nasbaregistry.org (formerly www.learningmarket.org).
- 1.00 Certificate of Attendance
Access to the recorded version of this webinar is included in your purchase.
You will have access to the recordings for 90 days after enrollment. Once posted to your account, you can view each webinar anytime on-demand during the access period identified in your purchase confirmation. For additional information on viewing and accessing webinars, view our full terms and conditions here.
We accept the following forms of payment: American Express, Mastercard, Visa, ACH, PayPal, electronic check, and check. For information about the methods of payment we accept, please review our Payment FAQs.
Review our Cancellation Policies.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the preferred browsers.