WHICH METHODS OF PAYMENT can i use?
FTLF accepts the following forms of payment: Credit Card, PayPal (credit card and ACH Transfer), and Check. Note that check payments must be received in advance of an event (webinar or in-person training).
how do i pay using a purchase order?
If you need to use a Purchase Order, please Contact Us for an invoice.
how do i register and pay for a group?
If you are registering three or more individuals for a training, please Contact Us. Unfortunately, our system does not allow users to complete bulk purchases of the same training at this time so registrations must be processed one by one.
why was my credit card payment Denied?
The most common reasons your credit card order was denied include:
- The billing zip code you entered does not match the credit card billing address.
- The organization name you entered has too many characters (try entering only the first half or a natural shortened version of the name)
- You mis-entered the credit card number, expiration date, or CVV number.
- Your organization or personal card may have a daily credit card limit lower than the cost of your order.
If you continue to receive an error and cannot complete your payment, Contact Us.
how do i submit a payment through paypal?
To submit a payment on paypal.com:
- Click Send & Request at the top of the page
- Enter the email address: TrainingAR@feldesmantucker.com, then click Next
- Enter the Amount Due, select Paying for an item or service, and click Continue
- Select how you would like to pay (i.e., by credit card or ACH transfer) and then click Next
- Review the information on the screen to confirm that it is correct and click Send Payments Now
NOTE: Please check the details of this transaction carefully: once you send money, you are not able to cancel or reverse the transaction. If you need to request a refund, please Contact Us.
can i pay for a webinar by check?
Yes, we accept checks for webinars. We will not grant access to the webinar before we receive your check. FTLF reserves the right to suspend access to the webinar if payment is not received within 30 days.
If you wish to pay for a live webinar by check, please register in enough time for your check to reach our office; if we receive your check after the live webinar, we will grant you access to the recording. You will receive a confirmation email once access is granted.
can i pay for a in-person training by check?
Yes, we accept checks for in-person trainings. Payment for live training events is due two weeks before the event. If you are registering within two weeks of an event, payment is due upon registration. If payment is not received in full prior to the event, FTLF reserves the right to cancel your order and deny the registrant(s) entrance to the training.
where do i send a check?
On your check, please include the order number (if you completed the payment on our Learning Center), invoice number (if you are paying by purchase order or completing a group order), or the training name so that we can match your payment to your registration.
Remit all checks to:
what are the payment terms?
If payment is not received in full prior to any training event, FTLF reserves the right to cancel your order and/or deny the registrant(s) entrance to the training.
All invoices are payable within 30 days of receipt unless otherwise specified. Interest shall accrue on any unpaid amount at the rate of one percent (1%) per month beginning sixty (60) days after the invoice date. All payments made shall be applied first to any accrued interest.