How Do I Request a Cancellation or Transfer?
All cancellation or transfer requests must be received in writing at email@example.com.
What Is the Cancellation/Transfer Policy for Workshops?
Requests for refunds or transfers for events will be granted according to the following schedule:
- 45 or more days prior to the event, requests for a full refund or a transfer, minus a $75 administrative fee, will be granted.
- Between 15 to 44 days prior to the event, requests for cancellations will be granted, subject to an administrative fee equal to 50% of the paid registration fee. Requests for transfers may be granted, space permitting and subject to a transfer fee.
- Within 14 days of the event start date, no requests for refunds or credits will be granted. At FTLF's discretion, late transfers may be granted, space permitting and subject to a transfer fee.
- We do not provide transfers, refunds, or cancellations for no-shows.
Cancellation of a registration with group pricing may result in the discount being revoked or reduced for the entire group.
For Hybrid Events, Can I Transfer From In-Person to the Virtual Classroom?
You can transfer from attending in-person to virtually according to the following schedule:
- Within 45 days of the event start date, transfers from in-person to virtually will be subject to a transfer fee.
- Within 14 days of the event start date, no transfers from in-person to virtual will be permitted.
Please note that no refunds of the price difference, if any, will be given.
For Hybrid Events, Can I Transfer From the Virtual Classroom to Attend In-Person?
You can transfer to attend in-person, providing there is an open seat, according to the following schedule:
- Within 45 days of the event start date, transfers from virtual to in-person will be subject to a transfer fee.
- Within 14 days of the event start date, no transfers from virtual to in-person will be permitted.
Any additional registration cost is due at the time of transfer.
Do Transfer Credits Expire?
If you wish to transfer to another training, you must select a new session scheduled within 6 months of your original training and select your replacement session within 30 days of making the transfer request.
Is It Free to Transfer to a Different Event?
All transfers are space permitting and may be subject to a transfer fee based on the timing outlined above. The transfer fee is a minimum of $200 for workshops, but may be higher depending on the course.
Where the registration fee for the new course is higher, you must also pay the difference between the original course and the new course registration fee at the time of transfer.
Can Someone Else Attend in My Place?
If you can no longer make it to the training you originally registered for and would like to send a colleague in your place, please contact us.
We always allow substitutions, but if the change is made less than 48 hours in advance of the event’s start time, we may not be able to meet special dietary needs or other special accommodations for our in-person trainings.
What Is the Cancellation/Transfer Policy for Webinars?
Live Webinars: we will issue a full refund for cancellations requested at least one week PRIOR to the live webinar. We can transfer a registration to someone else within your organization or transfer the registration to another webinar. We do not provide refunds or cancellations for no-shows.
Recorded Webinars: no refunds will be provided for recorded webinars. We can transfer a registration to someone else within your organization or, provided you have not already viewed the webinar or accessed the materials, transfer the registration to another on-demand webinar.
What if the Staff Member Who Registered Has Left the Organization?
If a staff member who no longer works for your organization purchased a webinar or registered for a training under their name, please contact us.
What Is Your Refund Policy for Subscription Products or Other Services?
No refunds will be issued for our annual memberships, subscriptions, toolkits, and other products, including but not limited to: the Premium Plan, the Federal Grants Training Membership, the Head Start Training Package, Governance Training Series, all Toolkits listed here, and other services listed under our Products menu. We can transfer the registration to a different account within your organization.