HOW DO WEBINARS WORK?
FTLF webinars are available for purchase under several different models. Users may elect to purchase the live webinar, the recorded webinar, or both. Users who have purchased the recorded webinar prior the live webinar will receive access to the recorded webinar no more than 48 hours after the live webinar. The recorded version can be accessed by returning to the original activity and clicking "My Account" followed by "My Activities" then clicking the menu option labelled "Recorded Webinar".
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE IN A LIVE WEBINAR?
Upcoming webinars can be found by searching the Upcoming Events calendar on your Learning Center homepage. You may also search by clicking the “Training” tab and filtering the results by clicking “webinar” under the format drop-down menu. Once you have purchased your webinar, you will receive an automated confirmation email along with a receipt. In order to view the live webinar, simply return to the activity on the webinar date by either clicking the direct link in your email confirmation or by logging into the Learning Center and finding the webinar under “My Account”.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN A LIVE WEBINAR?
Live Webinars: Methods of payment for live webinars include Credit Card, Check and Purchase Order. However, if you have selected a payment option other than Credit Card within three hours prior to the live webinar please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure access is granted.
On-Demand Webinars: If you selected a payment option other than Credit Card, access to the on-demand webinar will be granted within 3 business days. Once you are granted access you will receive a confirmation email. FTLF reserves the right to suspend access to the webinar if payment is not received within 30 days.
- Pay one registration fee for access by one computer. An unlimited number of people can watch a single broadcast from the computer site (conference room or auditorium setting). Registrant shall not charge any person viewing the webinar a fee for the person to watch the webinar.
- Registrant cannot make an audio and/or video recording of any portion of the webinar. Registrant cannot rebroadcast and/or retransmit any portion of the webinar.
- No refunds for no-shows; however if requested, registrant can have access to the recorded version of the webinar.
- FTLF will issue a full refund for cancellations within at least one week prior to the LIVE webinar. No refunds will be provided for on-demand webinars.
- FTLF can accommodate changing the name on a registration to someone else within your organization or transferring the registration to another already-scheduled upcoming live webinar or an on-demand program up to 24 hours prior to the webinar start time.
- Cancellation requests made after the webinar will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN PARTICIPATE IN A WEBINAR?
An unlimited number of participants can experience a webinar by broadcasting it on a projection screen and watching it together. A single login can gain access to the webinar. To document participation for a group, access the Record of Attendence form located under the Certificate link within the activity. You can submit this form to email@example.com for processing.
HOW DO I VIEW A RECORDED WEBINAR?
Select a webinar from the course catalog and complete checkout. Once you have purchased the webinar, you can access it at any time under “My Account” in the "My Activities" section.
To begin a webinar, click the "Take Course" button and review the instructions on your screen. As you progress through the course material, you will be prompted to complete a brief course evaluation in order to obtain your attendance certificate. This certificate will be accessible on the left-hand navigation menu within the course. For more information on continuing education and certificates, see the “Certificates/Transcripts” section below.
DO I HAVE TO COMPLETE A WEBINAR IN ONE SITTING?
No, you do not need to complete any of our self-paced activities in a single sitting. You can review the course material at your own speed and wherever you like. You can resume a partially completed course any time before the course expiration date by logging in to your FTLF learning account, clicking on "My Activities" and selecting the webinar of your choice from your pending activities. Then click "Take Course" and "Resume Course" to return to wherever you previously left off.
WHEN DOES MY RECORDED WEBINAR EXPIRE?
Upon purchasing a webinar, you will have 60 days to complete the activity either from the date of purchase or the date of the webinar, whichever is later. After 60 days you will be unenrolled from the activity.
WHAT IF I FORGET WHEN MY WEBINAR TAKES PLACE?
FTLF will send registrants reminder emails 1 week prior, 1 day prior, and on the day of the live webinar. The reminder emails will contain a direct link to the webinar.