Series: Complex Grant Issues for Recipients and Subrecipients of Treasury’s State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund
The Fiscal Recovery Fund for State and Local Governments (“SLFRF”) is a $350 billion program created in the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, which became law on March 11, 2021. The Department of the Treasury has issued interim regulations, final regulations, reporting instructions, and comprehensive program guidance for managing this crucial and time-limited fiscal support.
In this continuation of our Fiscal Recovery Fund series, risk areas for not only recipients, but also subrecipients, will be addressed. Throughout the series we will cover, respectively, the latest guidance on using SLFRF funds to pay for healthcare programs and services, the latest guidance on funding subawards with SLFRF funds (including compliance and subrecipient monitoring), and the latest guidance on using SLFRF funds to pay for affordable housing or to make other expenditures to increase affordable housing options.
The On-Demand version of this webinar series will be available for purchase one week after the conclusion of the series.
- Chief Executives and Chief Legal Officers in State and Local Governments
- Legal, Finance and Budget Office Personnel in State and Local Governments
- Directors of Legal Affairs and Attorneys involved in subawarding or subcontracting FRF funds in State and Local Governments
- Other Fiscal Recovery Fund Grant Specialists, Managers and Administrators in State and Local Government
Phillip is Senior Counsel in the firm’s Federal Grants and Health Law practice groups. A native of Puerto Rico, Phillip’s bilingual, nationwide practice serves non-profit organizations, municipalities, local government agencies, and other federal grantees. Prior to joining Feldesman Tucker, Phillip ran a practice from San Juan which spanned corporate, business, public policy, government and contract law, and included contested matters and appeals before state and federal courts. [Full Bio]
Participants can earn up to 1.20 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications per webinar upon completion of all course requirements.
ATTENDEE REQUIREMENTS FOR CPE CREDIT
If you purchase CPE credit for this webinar you must satisfy the following conditions in order to receive your certificate:
- Answer at least 3 of the 5 polling questions during each webinar
- Complete the evaluation survey after the conclusion of the webinar or in the follow-up email
Upon completion of these requirements, FTLF will email you your CPE Certificate within seven (7) business days.
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Audience: Chief Executives and Chief Legal Officers in State and Local Governments; Legal, Finance and Budget Office Personnel in State and Local Governments; Directors of Legal Affairs and Attorneys involved in subawarding or subcontracting FRF funds in State and Local Governments; Other Fiscal Recovery Fund Grant Specialists, Managers and Administrators in State and Local Government
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: All
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Attendance Requirements: In order to be awarded the full credits, you must respond to three (3) out of five (5) polling questions in each webinar.
Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.nasbaregistry.org (formerly www.learningmarket.org).
Access to the recorded version of this webinar series is included in your purchase.
The webinars in this course are only available for purchase as an entire webinar series. The recorded version of each webinar will be available in your account within seven (7) business days of each session and you will have access to the recordings for 180 days after the conclusion of the series. Once posted to your account, you can view each webinar anytime on-demand during the access period identified in your purchase confirmation. For additional information on viewing and accessing webinars, view our full terms and conditions here.
All registrations made the day of a live webinar must be completed using a credit card or PayPal. We do not accept check payments or purchase orders for live webinars on the day of the webinar. If you wish to pay by check, please register in enough time for your check to reach our office; we must receive your check before we grant access to the webinar. If we receive your check after the live webinar, we will grant you access to the recorded webinar. For the most current information, please visit our FAQ page.
For orders of live webinars, FTLF will issue a full refund for cancellations requested at least one week PRIOR to the live webinar. We do not provide refunds for no-shows; however, you will have access to the recorded version of the webinar. If you ordered the wrong webinar and need to transfer your registration to a different program, please Contact Us. View our full policy on refunds and cancellations on our FAQ page.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the preferred browsers.