Congratulations – you have received a construction grant; now what? Construction projects are complex, costly, and lengthy, making adherence to grant management requirements both more complicated and crucial.
This webinar will address all phases of a construction grant and grant management requirements relevant to each, including: the federal procurement standards, cost principles, and federal interest considerations. In addition, we will discuss areas in which grantees are most likely to encounter compliance issues and provide strategies to address those changes
To purchase the on-demand version of this webinar as a standalone, click here.
All are welcome, but we think the following roles will find it especially helpful:
- Executive Leadership/C-Suite
- General Counsel
- Grant Specialists and Administrators
- Finance Department
- Grant Managers
- Program Officers
- Grant Officers
- Staff Assisting with Contracting
- Identify the main grant management considerations that impact construction efforts
- Discuss strategies related to construction-supporting awards
- Understand key challenges posed by the Uniform Guidance procurement standards, and strategies to address those challenges
- Describe the concept and implications of federal interest
A Partner with the firm in the Federal Grants and Health Law practice groups, Scott advises clients on matters of federal grant law, government contract law, and health care law. Scott assists clients with the myriad requirements that apply upon acceptance of federal grant funding, including the administrative requirements and cost principles established in the Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance), the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circulars that preceded the Uniform Guidance, and program-specific statutory and regulatory funding conditions. [Full Bio]
Certificates of Attendance are available for all webinars (both live and recorded) for the registered attendee upon completion of the webinar.
A blank Certificate of Attendance will be available for organizations to issue to attendees that viewed the webinar (either live or on-demand). Due to the online nature of the training course, Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP does not certify that the attendee actually viewed the course. A supervisor at the organization should sign the certificate, and therefore, certifies that the attendee viewed the course.
Attendance record forms are available for all webinars (live and on-demand) and can be utilized to record the attendance of numerous staff members for internal purposes.
- 1.25 Certificate of Attendance
If you would like to add the recorded version of the live webinar to your purchase for an additional $50, please click the checkbox above.
The recorded webinar is available for 60 days after the live webinar has concluded. Once your purchase is complete and the recorded webinar is posted, you can re-access the webinar at any time by clicking “My Account” in the top right hand corner of the page or by selecting it from the “My Training” box on your homepage. Recorded webinars will be available for viewing 48 hours after the live webinar. For additional information on our webinar procedures, please visit our FAQ page.
An unlimited number of participants can experience a live or recorded webinar by broadcasting it on a projection screen and watching it together. A single login can gain access to the webinar and be issued a certificate. The record of attendance form can be accessed under the certificate link within the activity. For more information on live and recorded webinars, please refer to our FAQ section.
Please note: All registrations made within 3 hours of the live webinar must be completed using a credit card.
- No refunds for no-shows; however if requested, registrant can have access to the recorded version of the webinar.
- FTLF will issue a full refund for cancellations within at least one week prior to the LIVE webinar. No refunds will be provided for on-demand webinars.
- FTLF can accommodate changing the name on a registration to someone else within your organization or transferring the registration to another already-scheduled upcoming live webinar or an on-demand program up to 24 hours prior to the webinar start time.
- Cancellation requests made after the webinar will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the preferred browsers.