HRSA Program Compliance: Latest Developments and "Hot" Issues
The Health Center Program Compliance Manual and Site Visit Protocol provide a new approach to everyday and ongoing compliance. Combined, the Manual and Protocol offer streamlined guidance on health center program compliance by addressing:
- The elements of each program requirement;
- Required documentation for compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements; and
- Explicit areas of health center discretion and flexibility.
As with anything new, challenges have arisen in the year since the Manual became effective. This webinar will cover key differences between prior and current HRSA guidance as well as updates to the on-site assessment process. Participants will learn about key hotspots that have emerged from the field and tips to overcome challenges in dealing with grey areas of HRSA compliance.
Whether or not you have an Operational Site Visit or a Service Area Competition application on the horizon, this a must-attend webinar for health center management and staff. Given the potential consequences of non-compliance (including one-year project periods potential loss of 330 grant funds), it is crucial that every health center be and remain vigilant in establishing and maintaining its enduring HRSA compliance efforts.
To purchase the on-demand version of this webinar as a standalone, click here.
Please note: This webinar is offered as a complimentary product to all Health Center Compliance Premium Plan Subscribers. To learn more about FTLF's Premium Plan Subscription and to become a subscriber, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All are welcome, but individuals in the following roles will find it especially helpful:
- Health center executive staff and management
- Financial leadership/ staff
- Clinical leadership/ staff
- Compliance officers
After this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key differences between HRSA’s prior guidance and the current Compliance Manual and Site Visit Protocol;
- Describe the impact of these differences on OSVs; and
- Discuss key areas of concern with the current guidance.
A partner at the firm, Marcie specializes in health care law, particularly in the areas of federal grants, grant-related requirements and grants management related to the federal health center program. Health centers turn to Marcie as a resource for knowing not only the letter of the law, but also the likely interpretation of requirements by federal policymakers, including the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). [Full Bio]
Certificates of Attendance are available for all webinars (both live and recorded) for the registered attendee upon completion of the webinar.
A blank Certificate of Attendance will be available for organizations to issue to attendees that viewed the webinar (either live or on-demand). Due to the online nature of the training course, Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP does not certify that the attendee actually viewed the course. A supervisor at the organization should sign the certificate, and therefore, certifies that the attendee viewed the course.
Attendance record forms are available for all webinars (live and on-demand) and can be utilized to record the attendance of numerous staff members for internal purposes.
- 1.50 Certificate of Attendance
If you would like to add the recorded version of the live webinar to your purchase for an additional $50, please click the checkbox above.
The recorded webinar is available for 60 days after the live webinar has concluded. Once your purchase is complete and the recorded webinar is posted, you can re-access the webinar at any time by clicking “My Account” in the top right hand corner of the page or by selecting it from the “My Training” tab (found at the top of any page on learning.ftlf.com). Recorded webinars will be available for viewing 48 hours after the live webinar. For additional information on our webinar procedures, please visit our FAQ page.
An unlimited number of participants can experience a live or recorded webinar by broadcasting it on a projection screen and watching it together. A single login can gain access to the webinar and be issued a certificate. The record of attendance form can be accessed under the certificate link within the activity. For more information on live and recorded webinars, please refer to our FAQ section.
Please note: All registrations made within 3 hours of the live webinar must be completed using a credit card.
- No refunds for no-shows; however if requested, registrant can have access to the recorded version of the webinar.
- FTLF will issue a full refund for cancellations within at least one week prior to the LIVE webinar. No refunds will be provided for on-demand webinars.
- FTLF can accommodate changing the name on a registration to someone else within your organization or transferring the registration to another already-scheduled upcoming live webinar or an on-demand program up to 24 hours prior to the webinar start time.
- Cancellation requests made after the webinar will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the preferred browsers.