Our Premium Plan is an annual subscription that provides all the tools your health center needs to develop, implement, and/or improve your Compliance Program. This subscription runs through the calendar year and includes the following benefits for your health center:
- Monthly Compliance Webinars covering a variety of compliance topics on top risk areas and emerging issues, informed by our work with health centers. See schedules from 2019, 2018, and 2017 here.
- Toolkits: Access to our three health center Toolkits filled with sample policies, checklists, and other key resources that you can use as a baseline and adapt for your organization's needs:
- Advice Lines: Connect with members of FTLF’s compliance team for brief, 30-minute consults providing technical assistance and support related to key compliance-related topics.
Our Federal Grants Training Membership is an annual subscription that provides all the tools you need to manage a grant, navigate funding streams and program income, supervise subaward relationships, and keep up with the various laws, rules, and requirements your organization is subject to as a federal grantee. This membership runs through the calendar year and includes the following benefits for your organization:
- Monthly webinars on grant management topics
- Access to our Federal Grant Management Toolkit
- 15% off Federal Funding Academy registrations and selected FTLF workshops
- Complimentary access to all of our on-demand federal grants webinars
New in 2021, our Head Start Training Package provides your entire Head Start and Early Head Start Program staff with over fifteen hours of live training throughout the year and on-demand access to the Head Start webinar library. Along with special pricing on new multi-part educational series, our annual Head Start overview three-day workshop, and the Federal Grant Management Toolkit, the Training Package helps to set you up for the successful implementation of your Head Start programs. Running through the calendar year, your package includes the following:
- Webinars on topics specific to Head Start organizations, including our extensive on-demand library
- 10% off registration to The A to Z's of Head Start three-day workshop
- Special pricing for the Governance and Policy Council series and ERSEA training series to be released later in the year
- Half off the Federal Grant Management Toolkit
- Complimentary access to Industry Update webinars and other breaking news resources