340B Contract Pharmacy & TPA Arrangements
- Mastering the mechanics of preventing diversion and duplicate discounts, including possible blind spots and pitfalls;
- Getting the most out of your contracts with contract pharmacies and 340B administrator arrangements, including the protections you need;
- Understanding the various ways in which covered entities compensate contract pharmacies and TPAs, including compliance concerns with some approaches;
- Discussing real-world examples of agreements and disputes using FTLF’s decades of combined experience representing 340B program covered entities; and
- Implementing best practices and policies and procedures to prevent missteps
- 340B Covered Entity Executive Staff
- Financial Leadership
- Pharmacy/340B Staff
- Legal/Compliance Teams
- Identify contract terms that put the covered entity at compliance or financial risk;
- Understand the mechanisms used by contract pharmacies and TPAs to identify eligible 340B claims, ensure that payers and Medicaid are billed correctly, and manage 340B program inventory; and
- Review and improve existing policies and procedures to reduce 340B audit risks.
HYATT PLACE WASHINGTON DC/GEORGETOWN/WEST END
THE WINK - WASHINGTON, DC
KIMPTON HOTEL PALOMAR DC
THE ST. GREGORY HOTEL - DUPONT CIRCLE
KIMPTON HOTEL MADERA
THE EMBASSY ROW HOTEL
THE DUPONT CIRCLE HOTEL
HILTON GARDEN INN - WASHINGTON DC/GEORGETOWN AREA
EMBASSY SUITES - GEORGETOWN
A Partner with the firm, Mike practices in the Federal Grants and Health Law groups, and has over three decades of experience advising community-based organizations on a broad range of legal matters. Specifically, he offers guidance to Federally Qualified Health Centers, other federal grantees, and several professional and trade associations on the 340B drug discount program, tax exemption, grants law, and fraud matters. [Full Bio]
Jason focuses his practice on the federal 340B drug discount program and the complex legal and compliance issues facing safety net providers, pharmacies, and other 340B program stakeholders. Jason began his career representing pharmaceutical manufacturers before finding his passion helping 340B program covered entities, including disproportionate share hospitals, Federally Qualified Health Centers, Ryan White HIV/AIDS clinics, and other grantees navigate the 340B program. [Full Bio]
ELIZABETH "ISSIE" KARAN
As of January 2020, Elizabeth is no longer with the firm.
Elizabeth is a Senior Associate working in the firm’s Health Law and Federal Grants practice groups counseling a diverse array of organizations including Hemophilia Treatment Centers, Federally Qualified Health Centers, primary care associations, and other Federal grantees. Elizabeth’s practice focuses mainly on assisting clients with the 340B drug pricing program, grants compliance, provider collaborations, Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement issues, and implementation of the Affordable Care Act.
A Certificate of Attendance is available for the attendee immediately following the completion of the training by clicking "Launch Course" under the registration tab under the registration tab.
Conference participants can earn up to 14 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications.
Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.learningmarket.org.
- 14.00 CPEFTLF is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
- To register for this training for you, login or register with your personal information
- To register for this training for someone else, login with the ATTENDEE’S login information or create an account for the ATTENDEE
- To register for a group of attendees, email Learning@FTLF.com for information on group registration
Why do I need to register using the attendee’s login information?
It is essential that each training registration is listed under the actual attendee’s name. This allows FTLF to add important training materials to their account including handouts and training certificates. For questions or issues, contact Learning@ftlf.com.
Available payment methods include purchase order, check, and credit card. Payment for this live training is due 2 weeks before the start of the event. If payment is not received in full 2 weeks prior to the start of the event, your order will be canceled and you will be denied entrance to the training.
Cancellation Policy for this Event:
All cancellation requests must be received in writing at email@example.com. Requests for refunds will be granted according to the following schedule:
- Requests received 30 or more days prior to the event will receive a full refund.
- Requests received between 11 to 29 days prior to the event will receive a 50% refund.
- Requests received within 10 days of the event start date are not eligible for a refund.
If there are extenuating circumstances regarding your cancellation, please reach out to the FTLF Training Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.