Compliance Program Standards Risk Assessment
Monitor the progress of your health center’s compliance efforts by assessing compliance with compliance program standards.
The Compliance Program Standards/Expectations (Federal) risk assessment includes the following topics:
- Compliance officer/contact
- Internal auditing and monitoring
- Written standards and policies
- Appropriate training & education
- Effective lines of communication
- Investigation of detected problems and development of corrective actions
- “Well publicized” disciplinary guidelines
After your health center uploads the requested documents into our secure website, FTLF will prepare a final report that addresses the following items:
- Assessment of selected compliance domains with a standard grading scale to indicate current level of compliance risk;
- Explanation in detail of particular elements within each compliance domain that the health center should work towards;
- Prioritized recommendations for individual health center compliance improvements; and,
- Prioritized recommendations for compliance training and technical assistance.