FTLF Announces 2018 Compliance Learning Collaborative
Interested in hands-on assistance in developing, implementing, and managing your health center’s Compliance Program? Starting in early 2018, ten health centers will participate in FTLF’s second Compliance Learning Collaborative. Participating health centers will:
- Submit their Compliance Program documentation for review by FTLF attorneys;
- Receive an individualized Compliance Program work plan developed to respond to identified weaknesses and to implement best practice in your Compliance Program;
- Participate in eight weeks of Compliance Program webinars focused on the elements of a Compliance Program and risk assessment strategies, including group discussions and examples from participating health centers; and
- Receive ten hours of additional Compliance Program support from FTLF to be used for:
- Policy revisions or development
- Development of compliance training resources
- Presenting to your health center's Compliance Committee, management team, or Board
- Compliance Officer coaching and support.
Health centers will be accepted on a rolling basis until the ten slots are filled. For more information about the program, application and fees, please contact Dianne Pledgie at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 466-8960.