Part II: The Other Paths to Eligibility and Recruitment
This webinar is part 2 of 3 in the ERSEA FAQs Series. To purchase the full webinar series, click here.
How do you determine and verify eligibility based on public benefits, homelessness, foster care?
In the second webinar of the series, we will talk about the other ways in which children and pregnant woman may be deemed eligible for Head Start services. We will also discuss how to plan the recruitment strategy and who should be involved in the process to ensure you are meeting the needs of your community.
The on-demand version of this webinar series will be available for purchase one week after the conclusion of the live webinar series.
- Eligibility Managers
- ERSEA staff
- Executive Directors
- Head Start Program Directors
- Other senior staff
- But all are welcome!
After this webinar series, you will be able to:
- Understand the Head Start eligibility rules;
- Identify which terms need to be defined in your organization's internal policies and procedures;
- Know what types of documentation eligibility staff should collect and maintain to demonstrate compliance with ERSEA standards; and
- Outline how to conduct internal monitoring to verify whether your program is in compliance with ERSEA requirements.
Nicole Bacon, a Partner at the firm, works in the firm’s Federal Grants, Litigation, and Health Law practice groups. Nicole offers her clients specialized guidance in compliance with federal grant law including specific programmatic requirements as well as the Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements of Federal Awards. Nicole represents a variety of community-based organizations, before State and Federal courts as well as administrative bodies. [Full Bio]
Participants can earn up to 1.80 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications upon completion of all course requirements.
ATTENDEE REQUIREMENTS FOR CPE CREDIT
If you purchase CPE credit for this webinar you must satisfy the following conditions in order to receive your certificate:
- Answer at least 6 of the 8 polling questions during the webinar
- Complete the evaluation survey after the conclusion of the webinar or in the follow-up email
Upon completion of these requirements, FTLF will email you your CPE Certificate within two (2) weeks.
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Audience: Eligibility Managers, ERSEA staff, Executive Directors, Head Start Program Directors, Other senior staff, But all are welcome!
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: All
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Attendance Requirements: In order to be awarded the full credits, you must respond to six (6) out of eight (8) polling questions.
Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.nasbaregistry.org (formerly www.learningmarket.org).
- 1.50 Certificate of Attendance
- 1.80 CPEFTLF is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
Access to the recorded version of this webinar is included in your purchase.
ACCESSING THE RECORDING
The recorded version of this webinar will be available within seven (7) business days after the conclusion of the live event. You will have access to the recording for 90 days after the live webinar series has concluded. Once posted to your account, you can view this webinar anytime on-demand during the access period identified in the Recorded Webinar Now Available email. For additional information on viewing and accessing webinars, view our full terms and conditions here.
All registrations made the day of a live webinar must be completed using a credit card or PayPal. We do not accept check payments or purchase orders for live webinars on the day of the webinar. If you wish to pay by check, please register in enough time for your check to reach our office; we must receive your check before we grant access to the webinar. If we receive your check after the live webinar, we will grant you access to the recorded webinar. For the most current information, please visit our FAQ page.
For orders of live webinars, FTLF will issue a full refund for cancellations requested at least one week PRIOR to the live webinar. We do not provide refunds for no-shows; however, you may request access to the recorded version of the webinar. If you ordered the wrong webinar and need to transfer your registration to a different program, please Contact Us. View our full policy on refunds and cancellations on our FAQ page.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the preferred browsers.