Contractor or Delegate? What's in a Name and Why are the Distinctions Important? (April 2016)
- a delegate (subrecipient) relationship or
- contractor relationship.
During this webinar, we'll discuss:
- How to distinguish between a delegate and contractor relationship;
- The contrasting monitoring responsibilities associated with each relationship including the new subrecipient monitoring requirements under the Uniform Grants Guidance; and
- Important terms to include in delegate and contract agreements.
- Head Start Executive Directors
- Leadership Team Staff of both Grantees and Delegates
Nicole M. Bacon
Alexandra M. Rosenblatt
Certificates of Attendance are available for all webinars (both live and recorded) for the registered attendee upon completion of the webinar.
A blank Certificate of Attendance will be available for organizations to issue to attendees that viewed the webinar (either live or on-demand). Due to the online nature of the training course, Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP does not certify that the attendee actually viewed the course. A supervisor at the organization should sign the certificate, and therefore, certifies that the attendee viewed the course.
Attendance record forms are available for all webinars (live and on-demand) and can be utilized to record the attendance of numerous staff members for internal purposes.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the preferred browsers.