Ryan White Program Income
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB) has issued a considerable amount of guidance regarding program income over the past two years. That guidance has addressed:
- HAB treatment of 340B program income
- Attribution of program income among federal projects when grantees have multiple funding streams
- Permissible and impermissible uses of RWHAP program income
One of the problems grantees face with HAB’s guidance is that, while conceptually straight forward, it can be very difficult to apply to complex health care operation. This two-day dive into this critical issue will include practical application of these requirements to real world scenarios and discussion of strategies for successfully managing, and properly expending, one’s program income.
FTLF attorneys Jason Reddish and Scott Sheffler combine their experience in 340B, federal grant management, and cost allocation to detail and explain HAB’s issuances and discuss strategies for navigating these requirements.
Ryan White (RWHAP) grantee:
- Other Finance Department staff
After this training, you will be able to:
- Identify what constitutes program income under a federal grant, including income related to 340B drugs.
- Describe the limitations applicable to RWHAP program income.
- Understand the requirements for properly accounting for program income.
- Discuss strategies for expenditure of program income generated through RWHAP activities.
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
10:30 am - 5:30 pm ET
10:30 am - 11:00 am
Welcome and Overview
11:00 am - 12:15 pm
Part 1: Grants Management and RWHAP
12:15 pm - 12:30 pm
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Part 1: Grants Management and RWHAP (Continued)
1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Part 2: 340B Program
3:30 pm - 3:45 pm
3:45 pm - 5:30 pm
Part 2: 340B Program (Continued)
Thursday, June 3, 2021
10:30 am - 5:00 pm ET
10:30 am - 12:15 pm
Part 3: RWHAP Program Income Uses and Reporting
12:15 pm - 12:30 pm
12:30 pm - 1:15 pm
Part 3: RWHAP Program Income Uses and Reporting (Continued)
1:15 pm - 1:45 pm
1:45 pm - 2:30 pm
2:30 pm - 3:15 pm
Part 4: Program Income Attribution
3:15 pm - 3:30 pm
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Program Income Attribution Exercise
FTLF'S VIRTUAL CLASSROOM
This live, interactive training will take place in FTLF's Virtual Classroom, hosted by Zoom. Should you have any technical questions or would like more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-855-200-3822.
Jason, a Partner with the firm, focuses his practice on the federal 340B drug discount program and the complex legal and compliance issues facing safety net providers, pharmacies, and other 340B program stakeholders. Jason began his career representing pharmaceutical manufacturers before finding his passion helping 340B program covered entities, including disproportionate share hospitals, Federally Qualified Health Centers, Ryan White HIV/AIDS clinics, and other grantees navigate the 340B program. [Full Bio]
A Partner with the firm in the Federal Grants and Health Law practice groups, Scott advises clients on matters of federal grant law, government contract law, and health care law. Scott assists clients with the myriad requirements that apply upon acceptance of federal grant funding, including the administrative requirements and cost principles established in the Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance), the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circulars that preceded the Uniform Guidance, and program-specific statutory and regulatory funding conditions. [Full Bio]
Participants can earn up to 13.80 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications upon completion of all course requirements.
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Audience: Ryan White (RWHAP) grantee: CEO, CFO, Other Finance Department Staff
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: All
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.nasbaregistry.org (formerly www.learningmarket.org).
- 11.50 Certificate of Attendance
Bring your team! Discounts are available for groups of three (3) or more individuals from the same organization. Please contact us to process your registration.
Groups of 3-6 people
Groups of 7-10 people
Groups of 11-15 people
Over 15 people
|10% off||15% off||20% off||Call us!|
Each registration must be in the name of the individual(s) who will attend. This allows FTLF to communicate important course information to the actual attendee(s), add training materials and handouts to the right account, and properly assign certificates of attendance or CPE credits.
To register for this training:
- For yourself: login to your account and register with your personal information
- For someone else: login with the ATTENDEE’S login information or create an account for the ATTENDEE and register from the ATTENDEE's account
- For a group: email Learning@ftlf.com to complete group registration
If you encounter problems or have questions Contact us.
We accept payment by PayPal, credit card, and check. Payment for any live training is due upon registration. If payment is not received in full prior to the start of the event, FTLF reserves the right to cancel your order and deny you entrance to the training.
All cancellation or transfer requests must be received in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for refunds or transfers for in-person events will be granted according to the following schedule:
- 30 or more days prior to the event, requests for a full refund or a transfer without a fee will be granted.
- Between 11 to 29 days prior to the event, requests for cancellations will be granted a 50% refund and requests for transfers will be granted, space permitting and subject to a transfer fee.
- Within 10 days of the event start date, no requests for refunds or credits will be granted. At FTLF's discretion, late transfers may be granted, space permitting and subject to a transfer fee.
If there are extenuating circumstances regarding your cancellation, please reach out to the FTLF Training Team directly at email@example.com.
Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are the preferred browsers.