Federal Interest and Property Management
This webinar discusses the federal government’s interest in the real and personal property that grant and cooperative agreement recipients acquire and improve with federal funds. FTLF Partner Scott S. Sheffler discusses the concept of “federal interest,” including what it is, how it is created, and its implications on recipients’ property. In addition, Scott discusses the requirements under the Uniform Guidance pertaining to use, management, and disposition of grant-funded real and personal property.
The On-Demand version of this webinar will be available for purchase one week after the conclusion of the live webinar.
- CEOs/ Directors, Fiscal Staff
- Compliance Directors
- Other grants management staff
After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand the concept of “federal interest.”
- Understand the use, management, and disposition requirements applicable to real and personal property acquired with federal grant funds.
- Identify “federal interest” issues that may arise when offering real and personal property to satisfy cost sharing requirements.
A Partner with the firm in the Federal Grants and Health Law practice groups, Scott advises clients on matters of federal grant law, government contract law, and health care law. Scott assists clients with the myriad requirements that apply upon acceptance of federal grant funding, including the administrative requirements and cost principles established in the Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance), the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circulars that preceded the Uniform Guidance, and program-specific statutory and regulatory funding conditions. [Full Bio]
Participants can earn up to 1.50 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications upon completion of all course requirements.
ATTENDEE REQUIREMENTS FOR CPE CREDIT
If you purchase CPE credit for this webinar you must satisfy the following conditions in order to receive your certificate:
- Answer at least 5 of the 7 polling questions during the webinar
- Complete the evaluation survey after the conclusion of the webinar or in the follow-up email
Upon completion of these requirements, FTLF will email you your CPE Certificate within seven (7) business days.
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Audience: CEOs/ Directors, Fiscal Staff; Compliance Directors; Other grants management staff
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: All
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Attendance Requirements: In order to be awarded the full credits, you must respond to five (5) out of seven (7) polling questions.
Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.nasbaregistry.org (formerly www.learningmarket.org).
- 1.25 Certificate of Attendance
- 1.50 CPEFTLF is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
Access to the recorded version of this webinar is included in your purchase.
ACCESSING THE RECORDING
The recorded version of this webinar will be available within seven (7) business days after the conclusion of the live event. You will have access to the recording for 180 days after the live webinar has concluded. Once posted to your account, you can view this webinar anytime on-demand during the access period identified in the Recorded Webinar Now Available email. For additional information on viewing and accessing webinars, view our full terms and conditions here.
All registrations made the day of a live webinar must be completed using a credit card or PayPal. We do not accept check payments or purchase orders for live webinars on the day of the webinar. If you wish to pay by check, please register in enough time for your check to reach our office; we must receive your check before we grant access to the webinar. If we receive your check after the live webinar, we will grant you access to the recorded webinar. For the most current information, please visit our FAQ page.
For orders of live webinars, FTLF will issue a full refund for cancellations requested at least one week PRIOR to the live webinar. We do not provide refunds for no-shows; however, you may request access to the recorded version of the webinar. If you ordered the wrong webinar and need to transfer your registration to a different program, please Contact Us. View our full policy on refunds and cancellations on our FAQ page.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the preferred browsers.