Federal Funding Academy
A two-day, comprehensive face-to-face training on federal grants
- Two days of grants training led by FTLF attorneys that on a daily basis provide counsel and advice to federal grant recipients
- Networking opportunities with peers from across the country
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks on both days
- Access to FTLF’s Grants Management Toolkit
- Three on-demand federal grants webinars*
Grant Professionals including:
- Grant Specialists
- Grant Administrators
- Grant Managers
- Program Officers
- Grant Officers
But all are welcome!
At this training participants will:
- Understand the federal financial assistance system underlying all grant awards;
- Understand the specific regulatory requirements applicable to key area of federal grant management, regardless of program;
- Review and discuss the core concepts of financial management and cost allocation, and how to apply them; and
- Review and discuss the changes under the Uniform Guidance, including enhanced procurement standards, more explicit subrecipient management requirements, and expanded time and effort documentation flexibility – as well as strategies for implementation of each.
FTLF has negotiated a discounted rate of $159 per night. Please call the hotel directly at (800) 325-3535 by September 19, 2017 to receive the discounted rate.
Conference participants can earn up to 14 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications.
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Audience: Grant Professionals, including Grant Specialists, Grant Administrators, Grant Managers, Program Officers, Grant Officers, Auditors, but all are welcome.
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: All
- Delivery Method: Group-Live
- 14.00 CPEFTLF is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
Available payment methods include purchase order, check, and credit card. Payment for this live training is due 2 weeks before the start of the event. If payment is not received in full 2 weeks prior to the start of the event, your order will be cancelled and you will be denied entrance to the training.
All cancellation requests must be received in writing.
All cancellations prior to September 11, 2017, will receive a full refund.
All cancellation requests received between September 12, 2017 and September 27, 2017 will receive a 50% refund.
All cancellation requests received after September 27, 2017 will not be eligible for a refund.