(LIVE WEBINAR + RECORDING) Managing Conflicts of Interest
L'Kel C. Little
A summer associate in 2012 and a law clerk during her last year of law school at the George Washington University Law School, L’Kel joined the firm on a full-time basis upon graduation. As an associate in the Health Law and Federal Grants practice groups, she assists with the review and revision of bylaws, affiliation agreements, and other contracts. L’Kel helps Federally Qualified Health Centers prepare for HRSA operational site visits and identify compliance risks by assisting with mock on-site reviews and managing compliance risk assessments. To that end, she reviews key policies and procedures and other documents to identify potential gaps in compliance and recommend actions to correct any deficiencies. [Full Bio]
- 1.00 Certificate of Attendance
The recorded webinar is available for 60 days after the live webinar has concluded. Once your purchase is complete and the recorded webinar is posted, you can re-access the webinar at any time by clicking “My Account” in the top right hand corner of the page or by selecting it from the “My Training” box on your homepage. Recorded webinars will be available for viewing 48 hours after the live webinar. For additional information on our webinar procedures, please visit our FAQ page.
An unlimited number of participants can experience a live or recorded webinar by broadcasting it on a projection screen and watching it together. A single login can gain access to the webinar and be issued a certificate. The record of attendance form can be accessed under the certificate link within the activity. For more information on live and recorded webinars, please refer to our FAQ section.
Live Webinars: Methods of payment for live webinars include Credit Card, Check and Purchase Order. However, if you have selected a payment option other than Credit Card within three hours prior to the live webinar, please send an email to email@example.com to ensure access is granted.
On-Demand Webinars: If you selected a payment option other than Credit Card, access to the on-demand webinar will be granted within 3 business days. Once you are granted access you will receive a confirmation email. FTLF reserves the right to suspend access to the webinar if payment is not received within 30 days.
Please note: All registrations made within 3 hours of the live webinar must be completed using a credit card.
- No refunds for no-shows; however if requested, registrant can have access to the recorded version of the webinar.
- FTLF will issue a full refund for cancellations within at least one week prior to the LIVE webinar. No refunds will be provided for on-demand webinars.
- FTLF can accommodate changing the name on a registration to someone else within your organization or transferring the registration to another already-scheduled upcoming live webinar or an on-demand program up to 24 hours prior to the webinar start time.
- Cancellation requests made after the webinar will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the preferred browsers.