(LIVE WEBINAR) HIPAA Breaches: Determining Whether a Breach Has Occurred and the Reporting Requirements
David A. Bender
A summer associate in 2013, David joined the firm on a full-time basis shortly after graduation. As an associate in the Health Law and Federal Grants practice groups, David assists in matters pertaining to litigation and compliance by conducting legal research and drafting documents that further client interests. [Full Bio]
- 1.50 Certificate of Attendance
Methods of payment for live webinars include Credit Card, Check and Purchase Order. However, if you have selected a payment option other than Credit Card within three hours prior to the live webinar, please send an email to email@example.com to ensure access is granted.
Please note: All registrations made within 3 hours of the live webinar must be completed using a credit card.
- No refunds for no-shows; however if requested, registrant can have access to the recorded version of the webinar.
- FTLF will issue a full refund for cancellations within at least one week prior to the LIVE webinar. No refunds will be provided for on-demand webinars.
- FTLF can accommodate changing the name on a registration to someone else within your organization or transferring the registration to another already-scheduled upcoming live webinar or an on-demand program up to 24 hours prior to the webinar start time.
- Cancellation requests made after the webinar will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the preferred browsers.