340B Drug Discount Program Compliance Intensive
FTLF is pleased to offer a two-day intensive 340B program training session designed for health center staff members who are responsible for or closely involved in the operation and compliance of the center’s pharmacy program. Whether your health center is new to the 340B program or has been participating in the program for years, the curriculum is designed to address compliance challenges including:
- Compliance with 340B program requirements;
- Billing and sliding fee scale issues;
- Scope of grant and site participation considerations;
- 340B drug inventory management approaches;
- Policy and procedure development and
- Contract pharmacy and vendor issues.
Training will be conducted by the members of FTLF’s nationally recognized 340B/Pharmacy compliance team, Michael Glomb, Jason Reddish, and Elizabeth Karan
Participants can expect to leave the training not only with a greater understanding of the 340B program, but with tools (including samples and checklists) they can take back to their health centers to develop robust policies and procedures and implement compliant 340B programs.
This training is limited to 15 participants to allow for conversation, networking and one-on-one support from the trainers.
Please note: this training is limited to covered entities only. If you are not a covered entity and would like to register for this training, please contact the FTLF Training Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 466-8960.
- Health Center CEOs
- others working with the 340B program
After attending this intensive, participants will be able to:
- Develop 340B policies and procedures that demonstrate health center compliance with 340B program requirements;
- Prepare for a HRSA Office of Pharmacy Affairs 340B program audit, understand what to expect, and be informed of options when responding to adverse audit findings; and
- Use a deeper understanding of 340B program compliance expectations to respond to any situation that might arise
Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel - .3 mile
- 1143 New Hampshire Ave NW, Washington, DC 20037
- Book a Room
- (202) 775-0800
Best Western Georgetown Hotel & Suites - .3 mile
- 1121 New Hampshire Ave NW, Washington, DC 20037
- Book a Room
- (202) 457-0565
Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/Georgetown Area - .3 mile
- 2201 M St NW, Washington, DC 20037
- Book a Room
- (202) 974-6010
Hotel Lombardy - .3 mile
- 2019 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20006
- Book a Room
- (202) 828-2600
Jason focuses his practice on the federal 340B drug discount program and the complex legal and compliance issues facing safety net providers, pharmacies, and other 340B program stakeholders. Jason began his career representing pharmaceutical manufacturers before finding his passion helping 340B program covered entities, including disproportionate share hospitals, Federally Qualified Health Centers, Ryan White HIV/AIDS clinics, and other grantees navigate the 340B program. [Full Bio]
A Certificate of Attendance is available for the attendee immediately following the completion of the training by clicking "Launch Course" under the registration tab under the registration tab.
Conference participants can earn up to 14 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications.
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Audience: Health Center CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Pharmacists and others working with the 340B program
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: All
- Delivery Method: Group-Live
Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.learningmarket.org.
- 14.00 CPEFTLF is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
Please note: this training is limited to covered entities only. If you are not a covered entity and would like to register for this training, please contact Jaime Hirschfeld at email@example.com or (202) 466-8960.
- To register for this training for you, login or register with your personal information
- To register for this training for someone else, login with the ATTENDEE’S login information or create an account for the ATTENDEE
- To register for a group of attendees, email Learning@FTLF.com for information on group registration
Why do I need to register using the attendee’s login information?
It is essential that each training registration is listed under the actual attendee’s name. This allows FTLF to add important training materials to their account including handouts and training certificates. For questions or issues, contact Learning@FTLF.com.
Available payment methods include purchase order, check, and credit card. Payment for this live training is due 2 weeks before the start of the event. If payment is not received in full 2 weeks prior to the start of the event, your order will be cancelled and you will be denied entrance to the training.
Cancellation Policy for this Event:
All cancellation requests must be received in writing.
All cancellations prior to October 27, 2017 will receive a full refund.
All cancellation requests received between October 28, 2017 and November 21, 2017 will receive a 50% refund.
All cancellation requests received after November 21, 2017 will not be eligible for a refund.
To cancel your reservation, please send a request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.