Part III: Ransomware: Responding to and Surviving an Attack (LPCA)
This webinar is sponsored by the Louisiana Primary Care Association through Health Center Controlled Network Grant funding, and is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award financed with non- governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
In order to receive a certificate of completion, participants are required to create an account with all required information and complete the course evaluation at the end of the webinar. If you have questions or concerns related to the quality or content of this webinar, please contact Randy McKinney, Healthcare Technology and Innovations Manager, at the Louisiana Primary Care Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This session will cover the following:
- Initial response: From the first report to forensic investigation to breach determination
- Notifications: Requirements for notifying patients, the media, and the Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
- Corrective action plans: Developing a comprehensive and realistic corrective action plan
- Investigations and lawsuits: Responding to OCR, state inquiries, and class action lawsuits
- Included Template: Incident Response Plan and Checklist
- Included Template: Breach Analysis and Notification Sample Policy and Procedure
- Included Template: Breach Notification to Affected Individuals Sample Letter
- Included Template: Breach Log Sample
- Included Template: Breach Notification Report to HHS Sample Form
This course does not offer continuing education credits.
A Certificate of Attendance is available for the attendee immediately following the completion of the training. To view and download this certificate, navigate to the Registration tab and click "Take Course" followed by "Certificate".
- 1.00 Certificate of Attendance
This is a private course for Louisiana Primary Care Association. If you are a member, please contact Randy McKinney, Healthcare Technology and Innovations Manager, at the Louisiana Primary Care Association at email@example.com for the access code.
Once you have registered, you can re-access the training at any time until December 31, 2023 by clicking “My Account” in the upper right hand corner of the page or by clicking the “My Training” tab (found at the top of any page on learning.ftlf.com) and clicking on webinar title.
An unlimited number of participants can experience the recorded webinar by broadcasting it on a projection screen and watching it together. A single login can gain access to the webinar and be issued a certificate. The record of attendance form can be accessed under the certificate link within the activity. For more information on live and recorded webinars, please refer to our FAQ section.
Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are the preferred browsers.