Part 3: Sliding Fee for Diagnostic and Complex Services and Your 340B Program
This webinar is part 3 of 3 in "The Sliding Fee Discount Program: Updates and Developments" webinar series. To purchase the full series, click here.
One of the most complicated aspects of the Sliding Fee Discount Program (SFDP) is its application to diagnostic services and complex procedures, such as restorative dental services and multi-visit treatments. Equally “thorny” is the application of the SFDP to the disbursement of prescription drugs under the 340B program. Part 3 of this webinar series will address the development and implementation of a Sliding Fee Discount Program and Related Schedule for diagnostic and complex services, including:
- Diagnostic laboratory and radiological services
- Professional services that include supplies and equipment, such as dental and vision care
- Bundled services, such as Medication Assisted Treatment and Chronic Care Management
Participants will also explore the intricacies of developing and implementing a Sliding Fee Discount Schedule for both in-house pharmacies and contract pharmacy arrangements, as well as the latest HRSA approaches related to both options.
The on-demand version of this webinar series will be available for purchase one week after the conclusion of the live webinar series.
- Health Center executive staff
- Financial leadership and staff, including billing and collection staff
- Administrative / operations staff
- Compliance officers
- Contracting personnel
- Other staff assisting with the development and implementation of the Sliding fee Discount Program
After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand the application of and identify compliance risks related to the SFDP in the context of diagnostic and complex services;
- Understand the application of and identify compliance risks related to SFDP in the context of drugs and contract pharmacies; and
- Analyze whether the health center’s arrangements and policies for diagnostic services, complex services and pharmacy meet current Federal requirements.
Michael Glomb is a Partner in the firm's federal grants and health care groups, and has over three decades of experience advising community-based organizations on a broad range of legal matters. Specifically, he offers guidance to Federally Qualified Health Centers, other federal grantees, and several professional and trade associations on the 340B drug discount program, tax exemption, grants law, and fraud matters. [Full Bio]
A Partner at the firm, Marcie specializes in health care law, particularly in the areas of federal grants, grant-related requirements and grants management related to the federal health center program. Health centers turn to Marcie as a resource for knowing not only the letter of the law, but also the likely interpretation of requirements by federal policymakers, including the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). [Full Bio]
Participants can earn up to 1.80 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications upon completion of all course requirements.
ATTENDEE REQUIREMENTS FOR CPE CREDIT
If you purchase CPE credit for this webinar you must satisfy the following conditions in order to receive your certificate:
- Answer at least 6 of the 8 polling questions during the webinar
- Complete the evaluation survey after the conclusion of the webinar or in the follow-up email
Upon completion of these requirements, FTLF will email you your CPE Certificate within two (2) weeks.
- Prerequisites: None
- Target Audience: Health Center executive staff, financial leadership and staff, including billing and collection staff, administrative/operations staff, compliance officers, contracting personnel, and other staff assisting with the development and implementation of the Sliding Fee Discount Program
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: All
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
- Attendance Requirements: In order to be awarded the full credits, you must respond to six (6) out of eight (8) polling questions.
Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.nasbaregistry.org (formerly www.learningmarket.org).
- 1.50 Certificate of Attendance
Access to the recorded version of this webinar is included in your purchase.
ACCESSING THE RECORDING
The recorded version of this webinar will be available within seven (7) business days after the conclusion of the live event. You will have access to the recording for 90 days after the live webinar has concluded. Once posted to your account, you can view this webinar anytime on-demand during the access period identified in the Recorded Webinar Now Available email. For additional information on viewing and accessing webinars, view our full terms and conditions here.
All registrations made the day of a live webinar must be completed using a credit card or PayPal. We do not accept check payments or purchase orders for live webinars on the day of the webinar. If you wish to pay by check, please register in enough time for your check to reach our office; we must receive your check before we grant access to the webinar. If we receive your check after the live webinar, we will grant you access to the recorded webinar. For the most current information, please visit our FAQ page.
For orders of live webinars, FTLF will issue a full refund for cancellations requested at least one week PRIOR to the live webinar. We do not provide refunds for no-shows; however, you may request access to the recorded version of the webinar. If you ordered the wrong webinar and need to transfer your registration to a different program, please Contact Us. View our full policy on refunds and cancellations on our FAQ page.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the preferred browsers.