Compliance Manual: Part V (Live)
This webinar series is co-sponsored by the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC). NACHC members are eligible for discounts on individual webinars or the entire series: check your email for the coupon codes.
To purchase the full series, click here.
In the past few years, HRSA has transitioned its compliance efforts from requiring FQHCS to utilize multiple guidance documents to ensure adherence to health center program requirements to issuing the Health Center Program Compliance Manual (the Manual), a consolidated resource to assist FQHCs in understanding, demonstrating, and operationalizing compliance.
The Manual, which supersedes most (but not all) prior guidance, incorporates a new approach to everyday compliance by addressing:
- Each requirement’s statutory and regulatory basis
- Key elements of compliance that form the framework of every health center’s project
- Documentation necessary for verification of compliance
- Areas where health centers maintain discretion
To assist in evaluating compliance, HRSA has also issued a Site Visit Protocol (the SVP), which aligns with the Manual and reflects a more objective assessment tool. Both the Manual and the Protocol are currently being used by HRSA for on-site reviews of grantees and FQHC look-alike entities (Operational Site Visits - OSVs) as well as for desk audits of project and designation renewal applications.
Given the possible consequences of non-compliance, including 1-year project periods for non-compliance with a single element and potential loss of 330-grant funds, it is critical that every health center be and remain vigilant whether you are expecting an OSV, submitting your SAC / RD application, or looking to bolster current operations as part of ongoing compliance efforts.
To purchase the on-demand version of this webinar as a standalone, click here.
- Health Center Executive Staff
- Clinical Leadership
- Quality and Credentialing/Privileging Staff
- Financial Leadership and Staff
- Compliance Officers
- Board members
- Other Staff assisting with HRSA compliance and/or OSV preparation
After this webinar series, you will be able to:
- Understand the elements of the HRSA programmatic requirements addressed in the Manual and the SVP.
- Identify the specific steps necessary to demonstrate compliance and areas where health centers retain discretion.
- Discuss the newest developments in the OSV and application review processes from an insider’s perspective.
|Compliance Manual Webinar Series||Starts 01/15/19||1 PM ET|
|Part I: Introduction & Scope of Project||01/15/19||1 PM ET|
|Part II: Service Delivery Model||01/17/19||1 PM ET|
|Part III: Governance & Management||01/22/19||1 PM ET|
|Part IV: Sliding Fee & Billing & Collection||01/29/19||3:30 PM ET|
|Part V: Contracts and Sub-Awards||02/05/19||1 PM ET|
|Part VI: Credentialing, Privileging & QI/QA||02/12/19||1 PM ET|
Serving as Managing Partner of the firm since 2003, and a member of the Health Law and Federal Grants practices since 1992, Ted is a national authority in the area of federal grants, particularly in the health and community service spheres. He advises clients on all aspects of program requirements, including issues such as cost-based reimbursement, governance, grant administration, cost reporting, and administrative issues and routinely handles challenging issues such as government audits, internal investigations, and litigation. Ted's priority is to help each organization carry out its mission by offering practical, down-to-earth counsel and to ensure that legal challenges do not distract from that focus. [Full Bio]
Certificates of Attendance are available for all webinars (both live and recorded) for the registered attendee upon completion of the webinar.
A blank Certificate of Attendance will be available for organizations to issue to attendees that viewed the webinar (either live or on-demand). Due to the online nature of the training course, Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP does not certify that the attendee actually viewed the course. A supervisor at the organization should sign the certificate, and therefore, certifies that the attendee viewed the course.
Attendance record forms are available for all webinars (live and on-demand) and can be utilized to record the attendance of numerous staff members for internal purposes.
- 1.50 Certificate of Attendance
If you would like to add the recorded version of the live webinar to your purchase for an additional $50, please click the checkbox above.
The recorded webinar is available for 90 days after the live webinar has concluded. Once your purchase is complete and the recorded webinar is posted, you can re-access the webinar at any time by clicking “My Account” in the top right hand corner of the page or by selecting it from the “My Training” box on your homepage. Recorded webinars will be available for viewing 48 hours after the live webinar. For additional information on our webinar procedures, please visit our FAQ page.
An unlimited number of participants can experience a live or recorded webinar by broadcasting it on a projection screen and watching it together. A single login can gain access to the webinar and be issued a certificate. The record of attendance form can be accessed under the certificate link within the activity. For more information on live and recorded webinars, please refer to our FAQ section.
Please note: All registrations made within 3 hours of the live webinar must be completed using a credit card.
- No refunds for no-shows; however if requested, registrant can have access to the recorded version of the webinar.
- FTLF will issue a full refund for cancellations within at least one week prior to the LIVE webinar. No refunds will be provided for on-demand webinars.
- FTLF can accommodate changing the name on a registration to someone else within your organization or transferring the registration to another already-scheduled upcoming live webinar or an on-demand program up to 24 hours prior to the webinar start time.
- Cancellation requests made after the webinar will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the preferred browsers.